热门关键词：济南彩钢板 | 济南复合板 | 济南彩钢瓦 | 济南c型钢 | 济南钢结构 |
Working conditions for waterproof base layer
1. The base surface of the colored steel tile is free of dust, soil, and looseness. Construction can only be carried out after the loose parts are treated.
2. There should be no water accumulation on the base surface. If there is any, reinforcement treatment must be carried out, and the waterproof layer construction can only be carried out after it is qualified.
3. When the gap between the colored steel tiles exceeds 03MM, reinforcement treatment should be carried out before construction can proceed.
4. Internal and external corners, pile facade and plane internal corners, Internal and external angles of facade must be added.
5. Construction should be stopped in the morning when there is dew on the colored steel tile surface.
6. In severe winter construction, the colored steel tiles should be coated with base treatment agent.
Next, let's talk about the operation process of Jinan Color Steel Tile Factory:
1. Clean the base surface: Use a cloth to wipe off the dust on the old colored steel tile surface. If there is rust, remove it to achieve a flat and clean surface.
2. Make additional layers: Additional layers should be made at internal and external corners, vents, gutters, etc. The additional layer should be 15cm-30cm wide and extended along the central axis of the internal and external corners.
3. Large area construction:
a. Snap the baseline first, so that the laid roll is neat and beautiful.
b. Lay the roll material flat, align it with the area to be constructed, and roll the roll material from both sides.
c. Cut the isolation paper from it, remove it while squeezing the coil to make it as flat as possible.
a. When laying coiled materials, start from the downhill direction of flowing water during construction. Lay the vertical wall from a height downwards.
b. Purge the air and press and squeeze the air inside the coil as it rolls, ensuring a firm bonding of the coil.
c. When the temperature is low, both the base layer and the coil must be coated with the base layer treatment agent at the same time.
d. The lap length of the coil is 3cm-8cm, and the short edge is 10cm.
e. Sealing paste should be used to seal the short edge overlap, end closure, and opposite parts of exposed coils. In principle, the end of the coiled material wall should be fixed in the reserved groove with metal pressure strips, and then sealed with sealing paste.
Note that the waterproof layer that has just been constructed should not be removed casually, as the longer the material is bonded, the stronger it will become. If it is removed twice, it will result in weak bonding. For more related matters, come to our website http://www.krascopsblog.com consulting service